Available in 1/2" to 4" pipe sizes, the Transair® system features push-to-connect technology that secures connections with a simple push and provides a leak-free guarantee.
We specialize in optimizing all aspects of the estimate from pipe size to layout design, to ensure proper air distribution and cost efficient solutions for any budget. All we need is a dimensional drawing, blueprint, PDF, rough sketch or take off list to best understand how we can provide the best service possible to issue a detailed and competitive quote estimate. Below are some basic questions to get the quick process started.
• What are we connecting to? (i.e 2” NPT @ compressor receiver)
• What are the PSI, HP and CFM specs on your compressor?
• What is the height of the main line from the finished floor?
• Type of structure to hang pipe from? (i.e wooden trusses, steel I-beams)
• How many lateral feet of pipe is the main header line? Is this a straight line system or loop?
• How many drops are needed? What is needed on drops? (i.e Down 15’ from header to terminate into 1” NPT with ball valve)
• Do you need a quote on the compressor?
• Do you need a quote on the dryer?